COMEDK PGET 2015 Application Starting Date
COMEDK PGET 2015 – Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) is state level entrance exam conducted for admission to Post Graduate and Diploma courses in private Medical and Dental colleges of Karnataka. COMEDK PGET 2015 is qualifying exam will be conducted on February 1, 2015 for students seeking admissions to the postgraduate courses in the Member Institutions of the Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation Trust (KPCF). Admission to as many as, 600 MD/MS/Diploma courses seats of 12 Medical and 19 Dental colleges of Karnataka will be done through COMEDK PGET 2015.
For MBBS Admission visit http://www.mbbsadmission.co/
Exam name: Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Post Graduate Entrance Test
COMEDK PGET 2015 Apply Step by Step Help Visit: COMEDK PGET 2015
Exam type: State Level Examination
Exam Category: PG Entrance Exam
Conducting Authority: Private Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges Association, Karnataka.
COMEDK PGET 2015 Eligibility: Important Highlights of COMEDK PGET 2015 Eligibility Criteria are given below:
- Candidates must be permanently registered with the Medical Council of India or with any recognized State Medical Council India (MCI). Those who have not been registered must obtain the registration within one month from the date of admission failing which the candidature shall be cancelled
- Applicants must have completed the rotating internship or those who are in process must complete it by April 30, 2015 at the earliest
- General category candidates must secure at least 50% in the COMEDK PGET 2015 while the reserved category candidates must secure 40% of the total marks in COMEDK PGET 2015
COMEDK PGET 2015 Exam Pattern: COEDK PGET 2015 exam will be a pen and paper based test. The exam will be based on the syllabus prescribed by Medical Council of India (MCI) and Dental Council of India (DCI). Read important points of COMEDK PGET 2015 Exam Pattern given below:
- COMEDK PGET 2015 entrances exam will be conducted on February 1, 2015
- There will be one separate test for PG Medical and one separate test for PG Dental Courses. Each test will have 180 Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ)
- The time allotted for the test would be 180 minutes (3 hours). The test will begin at 10:00 AM and end at 01:00 PM
- Candidates are required to mark their answers on an OMR Answer sheet (Optical Mark Reader)
- Each correct answer is awarded one mark and
- There will be no negative marking
COMEDK PGET 2015 Application Procedure: The application procedure of COMEDK PGET 2015 session will begin tentatively in second week of December, 2014. Candidates must note that COMEDK PGET 2015 application must be submitted online and must be sent to Executive Secretary-COMEDK along with all the relevant documents on before the due date. Aspirants must fill all the relevant and mandatory fields given in the COMEDK PGET 2015 application form as per the given guidelines. The cost of COMED PGET 2015 application fee is Rs. 2250 which can be demand draft in favour ‘COMEDK’ payable at Bangalore.
Visit For More PG Medical Entrance Exams
COMEDK PGET 2015 Important Dates: The schedule of COMEDK PGET 2015 academic session is given below. According to officials, COMEDK PGET 2015 entrance exam will be conducted on February 1, 2015. The other COMEDK PGET 2015 exam events and important dates will be announced soon by the examination authority.
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Date of Opening of COMEDK PGET 2015 online submission of applications||Second Week of November 2014 (Tentative)|
|Last date for receipt of online Application||First Week of January 2015 (Tentative)|
|Date of issue of COMED PGET 2015 Admit cards online||Third Week of January 2015 (Tentative)|
|COMEDK PGET 2015 Exam||February 1, 2015|
|Declaration of Test Score||Third week of February 2015 (Tentative)|
|Declaration of Rank List||Fourth Week of February 2015 (Tentative)|
COMEDK PGET 2015 Admit Card: The admit card of COMEDK PGET 2015will be available online only and will not be sent by post. The COMEDK PGET 2015 admits card will be available to download from third Week of January 2015.
COMEDK PGET 2015 Result: The result of only qualified candidates will be declared. The test score of COMEDK PGET 2015 session will be declared on third week of February 2015 and final rank list will be declared on fourth week of February 2015. The minimum percentage of marks to qualify COMEDK PGET is 50% for General Merit candidates and 40% for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes (All India) and Other Backward Classes belonging to Karnataka State only.